Webinar Series Terms & Conditions
Forest Industry Safety & Technology 2020 is run by FIEA, a division of Innovatek Ltd. Innovatek Ltd is a New Zealand owned business registered in New Zealand (GST 7656 1443). Our registered office is Building X91, Sala Street, Rotorua 3010, New Zealand. Innovatek Ltd is also registered as a business in Australia (ABN: 49 266 937 359).
For the purpose of these Terms & Conditions, the Event Organiser is “Innovatek Ltd” and the Event is “Forest Industry Safety & Technology 2020”.
- To confirm attendance, full payment is required prior to the Event. All discounts require payment at time of registration and, in regards to an early-bird rate, before the early-bird cut-off date.
- The name that will appear on your statement will be that of the Event Organiser, listed above. Registrations from this website are purchased from the Event Organiser.
- The Event Organiser uses the Aventri event management system with Stripe payment systems to facilitate purchases for this event. All transactions are encrypted using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption technology, the industry standard in e-commerce transaction security. Encryption scrambles the information transmitted across the Internet, including your credit card number, name and address. SSL also verifies the identity of the server and confirms that the original message arrives safely at its destination.
- All transactions will be billed in New Zealand dollars and exclude tax.
- For New Zealand registrations, GST of 15% will be charged. No tax will be charged for registrations from other countries.
- A credit card fee of 2.9% will also apply to credit card transactions.
- For webinar registration cancellations on or before Tuesday 2 June 2020, a 10% administration fee applies. Cancellations received after this date are non-refundable but are transferable.
- Please allow 30 days for refunds to be processed.
- If you wish to transfer your registration to another individual from within your company, please provide us with at least 24 hours advance notice.
Discounts and Promotions
- Any registrations using discounts must be used at the time of booking.
- The Event Organiser reserves the right to introduce discounts and other promotional rates changes without notice.
- Discounts and special offers may be limited or subject to availability.
- Promotional codes and special offers cannot be applied to tickets that have already been booked.
- Discounts cannot be applied retrospectively.
Supply of Goods and Services
- After registration, the client will receive an email confirming we have received their order. If an email is not received within one hour, please contact our office to resolve any possible issues.
- A receipt/invoice will be issued once payment and registration details are verified by our staff – this will normally be within two working days.
- The Event Organiser reserves the right to change the programme, if needed, without prior knowledge being given to Event delegates.
- The registration payment covers access for one individual to each of the four webinars in the series, access for one individual to the on-demand webinar recordings post-event and access to conference presentations (electronic download for those presentations where presenter approval has been given).
- The Event Organiser reserves the right to amend any part of the event programme if necessary at any time.
- The Event Organiser will not accept liability for damages of any nature sustained by delegates or accompanying persons, or loss of, or damage to their personal property as a result of the Event or related events.
- The Event Organiser is not responsible for any loss or damage as a result of substitution, alteration or cancellation/postponement of an event. In the unlikely event of cancellation or postponement of the conference due to circumstances beyond the Event Organiser’s reasonable control, including but not limited to, industrial disruption, acts of terrorism, war, and natural disaster, the Event Organiser cannot be held responsible for any cost, damage or expense which may be incurred by attendees and/or sponsors/exhibitors as a consequence of the event being postponed or cancelled.
- Due to any unavoidable circumstances if there is a change in venue of the conference, all the registered attendees will be contacted immediately regarding the change.
Delegates shall be regarded in every aspect as carrying their own risk for loss or injury to person or property, including baggage, during the conference. The Event Organiser is in no way responsible for any claims concerning insurance.
The Event Organiser has a commitment to maintaining privacy and the responsible use of information supplied to us through Event registrations, website forms and other forms of data capture.
In supplying your details to the Event Organiser, you acknowledge that these details will enable us to:
- register your attendance at the Event;
- assist with administrative and planning purposes;
- plan and develop the Event and other events in the future;
- facilitate your requirements in relation to the Event; and
- allow the compilation and analysis of statistics relevant to the Event.
The information that you provide in the registration form and information provided at any other time during the Event, including without limitation any feedback obtained during the Event, will be used by the Event Organiser to offer, provide and continue to improve its conferences and services.
Attendees are advised that photographs, audio and videos may be taken during the Event and reproduced for promotional purposes, on any platform, by the Event Organiser.
Conference Attendee List
- The Event Organiser will produce a delegate list of all delegates for supply to all registered attendees, speakers, exhibitors and sponsors at the Event.
- The attendee list will only contain attendee’s names, job title, affiliation and location (state or country).
We welcome your attendance. Please note that we are unable to help with Visa applications. Please keep a copy of your confirmed registration as a basis of intent to travel. The Event Organisers do not issue letters of support or invitations to attend. Please refer to the nearest New Zealand (or Australian) consulate or embassy for further information about obtaining a Visa.